Brisbane and Melbourne have been confirmed as hosts of the 2020 Cycling Australia Track National Championships.
Australia’s charge at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games will begin with the Para-cycling Nationals at Brisbane’s Anna Meares Velodrome December from 1-3 November.
The Madison will take centre stage on Saturday 21 December at Melbourne Arena with a huge night of racing including the prestigious Austral Wheelrace.
Brisbane will host three huge Championships in March, as part of the Brisbane Cycling Festival, highlighted by the Elite Championships (25-29 March) which will include the team pursuit and sprints, plus the Omnium.
The Masters (12-15 March) and Juniors (18-22 March) will also be held in March.
2020 Cycling Australia Track National Championships Schedule
- Para-cycling: 1-3 November – Anna Meares Velodrome, Brisbane
- Madison: 21 December – Melbourne Arena, Melbourne
- Masters: 12-15 March – Anna Meares Velodrome, Brisbane
- Juniors (U15/17): 18-22 March – Anna Meares Velodrome, Brisbane
- Elite: 25-29 March – Anna Meares Velodrome, Brisbane