Australia’s 2020 summer of track cycling begins on Friday 1 November when Brisbane’s Anna Meares Velodrome hosts the Para-cycling Track National Championships.
Australia’s para-cycling stars will be on show including reigning world champions Alistair Donohoe (VIC), Amanda Reid (NSW), Darren Hicks (SA), David Nicholas (QLD), Emily Petricola (VIC) and Paige Greco (SA).
The action begins on Friday afternoon with the Pursuits, followed by the time trial and sprint on Saturday morning. The team sprint and scratch race will conclude the Championships on Sunday morning.
The Championships provide a key racing opportunity for Australia’s para-cyclists as they continue their charge toward the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
Australia’s para-cyclists will also be in action at Brisbane’s Anna Meares Velodrome this December for a UCI Category 1 Para-cycling event which will be held in conjunction with the 2019-2020 TISSOT UCI Track Cycling World Cup.
Para #TrackNats Quick Guide
- What Tandem Championships in the time trial, sprint and pursuit; ‘C’ Championships in the time trial, pursuit, team sprint and scratch race.
- Who Australia’s best para-cyclists
- Fri 1 November- Time Trials – 4pm-6pm
- Sat 2 November- Pursuits & Tandem Sprint – 10am-1.30pm
- Sun 3 November- Team Sprint / Scratch Race – 9am-2pm
- Where Brisbane’s Anna Meares Velodrome
- Tickets At the door
- Results Live results link to come